FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Darn. Just barely missed getting into that event.

This is technically a good idea on paper but it never works in practice

same

1 Like

Oh well. Thereā€™s always next time.

My left shoulder dislocates every time I move it :/

do you want to play wavelength together so we dont feel left out

this would be the correct way to play this but also the most fucking boring one so everyone can enter and we donā€™t give people shit for it ever.

how do you intend to moderate this
wolves canā€™t moderate their own PRs from joining 99% mortality rate death events and you want to gatekeep a formless entity

1 Like

Sk is genuinely my top town and no im not just being pocketed bc hes defending me, ive learned how to actually read him i think and hes just town here p sure

Ok hallia is prob my Top top town tbf

Hmmm, sure. How though?

VOTE: Leafia

Last time it was my right shoulder

I have a mental problem where if you put me in a competitive game Iā€™m incapable of not playing to win

Iā€™m really trying to build a healthier relationship to games and have them be my hobby and not my career LOL which is why Iā€™m on lighthearted forum mafia games instead of like. league of legends

1 Like

Going to assume this is a pressure vote and ignore it.

ā€œiā€™ve learned how to actually read himā€

yeah well the game three night 1 guesses spreadsheet says otherwise.

anyway I mostly think this back and forth is unproductive because itā€™s blocking both of you from doing shit thatā€™s more important and at least one of you is town so.

2 Likes

Leafia is so effortlessly wolfy in every post itā€™s quite frustrating

1 Like

i have a confession tbh

we will simply collate everyoneā€™s top townreads and have them sign up for events. this doesnā€™t even seem difficult. like this isnā€™t like trying to coordinate random IRL people, this is literally everyone is in the same thread and not allowed to post outside of that thread. this should be the single easiest context in which to coordinate ever

youā€™re gay?

1 Like

confess b4 i go to sleep pls