FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

bob, maybe cape, and someone else i forgor not paying much attention to finding wolfs ngl
mostly picking up random townreads when im bored

Ok Iā€™ll iso boob

im feeling needy can someone interact with me pls

1 Like

one can argue this is wolfy (idk if I believe this though)
fits the tell described here (which was indeed correct on Frost in Stellaris)

even if wolves havenā€™t been talking about the vc, theyā€™re more likely to focus on it since they already have worries/hopes about whoā€™s being voted

blompo

Howdy hows the reads going anything definitive so far

Ngl baudā€™s iso looks fine to me

So true

1 Like

maybe the more likely things are just finding this awkward:

(which I donā€™t think is wolfy considering there was a similar entrance from T!Icet in Jail)

and just being low-WIM / postcount
is Icet WIM / postcount polarized?

Nice name

:p hello

VOTE: luxy

I definitely donā€™t believe it

1 Like

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

I can vibe with this vote, their ISO is nothing atm

looks >rand w

something pinged me about marluna earlier when i voted them but I donā€™t remember what it was anymore

Thatā€™s the kinda entrance you can just use every game regardless of rand lol

1 Like

@May whatā€™s your read on Frost

1 Like

From boob, this is 1 of the posts I thought was p townie/real from him

Thoughts on Kiiruma?

Ok I still donā€™t know what to make of the players voting me supposedly for my alignment because half of them havenā€™t even been in the thread with me??

But I donā€™t think derps is town, heā€™s either neut or scum so unless you guys donā€™t really care who gets my alignment or not, assuming the announcement was actually an ability and not like a modposter trolling us (which it has occurred to me that it might be), Iā€™d suggest you figure this out yourselves.

Ive decided I donā€™t have time to waste on coordinating the votes on me because I donā€™t want my townreads to feel forced to vote me instead of someone they actually believe to be a wolf. I donā€™t want any town to feel forced to keep a vote on me, actually, who heckin cares :joy_cat: ill make my alignment obvious in other ways but this ainā€™t it. Itā€™s unreliable information for you at best, and itā€™s a distraction from scum hunting.

1 Like

curious, why is this game the exception?