alr thank you :pray:t4:

my special role power that lets me blast people by solving calc 3 equations

Why is wind getting wagoned?

wind is the wagon bomb

Sorry I only barely passed calc 2 and that was like 6 years ago

i passed out at my ap calc exam i can’t help you good luck

please stop trying to get me killed on d1 lol

gn

reveals alignment at 6 votes but we could also reveal alignment. by killing them

dw i got help from zugzwag to solve it

This is such a weird post. Bystander already explicitly clarified that she isn’t actually mad at brakuren and just wanted to generate content for the sake of generating content, so saying she wouldn’t interact with someone she hates is just a misrepresentation given her clarification that it was meant to be light hearted

Ftr this is not me defending bystander it’s more me questioning the representation of ur read so don’t come after me if bys flips red :3

the last line sucks

1 Like

but bys is a villager

Thank u I wrote it myself

sheepable read i think

i am playing at 10% but bys had something which was villagery

why are you writing that …

May I suggest an insomnia wagon

CREATURE IS OUTED SABI

Okay, I’m back for a little and I’ve head a brief skim through Gocj’s ISO and it’s like totally nothing? I don’t really see anything alignment indicative one way or the other (though his “I’m always wolfread on this site” kinda feels town) and I don’t think his lynch actually gives us any information, he’s basically been meme-ing.

He has like one Brad/Wazza w/w read which is there, but that’s the extent of his analysis.

Like it’s a okay lynch and the people on it seem to be town, but I think he would be better dealt with in ITAs and someone else be lynched today. There really hasn’t been any movement on top wagons for the past 9 or so hours.

do you want to follow him by getting math blasted tomorrow???