FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

oh before i forget @Frostwolf103 do you have anything interesting to add i am curious abt your perspective :)
i assume you are following poe7?

Ok I opened marlunas iso again and am reminded of why I sr them yesterday itā€™s because they have wolfy posts (wow) that look like side commentary (ie calling out Kelsier but not voting them, asking the void why Eliza is top wagon but never offering their own opinion, etc)

1 Like

I usually do. People. Vote me. I town tell when pressured.

I havenā€™t been pressured this game. It feels odd

Iā€™ve said something similar an hour or so ago

1 Like

i think itā€™s a game where there is probably not going to be an obvious wolf outed by meta on day 1

the most obvious wolf to me is one who posts a lot and people arenā€™t going to want to kill

last game on MU i made the mistake of pushing too hard to take a swing at a player who realistically was =rand rather than sticking to my convictions. if we canā€™t get a wolf it sucks but life goes on and Iā€™d rather stick to my reads i actually believe in. thereā€™s a lot of players and so itā€™s harder on a logistical level to find wolves - you can read through a bunch of people and not find any.

Iā€™m going to reread insomnia real quick.

Did you expect anyone in particular to put pressure on you to be able to read you easier?

I donā€™t really know what to make of their reaction

I think they could maaaybe be a villager who doesnā€™t really care about the game?
But I think theyā€™re more likely to be a wolf

I think Marluna isnā€™t an easy read given theyā€™re not going to be super vocal as town, they got miskilled for it last year. I think this post is moderately +town for them though:

2 Likes

I got so little sleep last night that Iā€™m prolly just getting to my house today, solving the game, and then taking a long nap

Eh, I donā€™t see the town motivation to post that

Good morning Krusty crew

Damn I wish low sleep did that to me

Alas

And people still didnā€™t answered about my Eliza questionā€¦

Iā€™m on mobile so I have even less of a chance of keeping up for the next while in all honesty

Howā€™s everyone doing today?

Tired but itā€™s ok

How about you?

Same honestly. Allergies are kicking my butt this year, but we be living.

1 Like

very bad, yesterday I went to the dentist, and missed SoD in the result of thatā€¦

1 Like

Stick feels a tiny bit wolfy but Iā€™m not really worried since theyā€™re doing stuff

1 Like

i real an_gorta_slanktai

i dunno, I think I was overly generous in my assessment of him last night - there were a few posts i liked realtime but I donā€™t really jive with his focus on bystander/brakuren, although that is the type of thing he can get hung up on easily as town. realistically heā€™s close to null here