FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Honestly could swing either way this game from what I’ve seen. I dislike a few of her posts but mobile’s a bitch
I consider Leafia to be a wildcard slot.

She can be a wolf who gets people on her side.
A wolf who gets a ton of heat.
A town who gets misread due to being wolfy.

Errr on the side of caution with her. Don’t let her slip on by without good reason.

The one thing I’m happy about is she’s currently not very kindly grandmother.

success!

Based vote tbh

1 Like

i was voting you as a funny meme but to be a little serious at this point in the game it’s odd to think your wagon will have staying power when eod is a cluster of voting and switching

do you play mashes a lot

yap yap yap

sabi told me to

my post towards spf was why i wasnt actulyl wolfreading u

idk abt spf

Isnt it always that in any game

FWiW Katze tried to keep the suss on Brad alive after we all decided he was out of wolf range.

The FAM games have been the only real mashes here for years iirc.

yea but mashes are sillier and also there’s way more wolves to exert pressure and start the motions of a true wagon switch

UNVOTE

I’m a yapper

Eh true

its me :)

(she doesnt)

i also tried to defend him when people started sussing him for bad reasons

i also also still think he’s in his wolf range

:3

1 Like

i lean villager on her based on recent post she has good tone/confidence to her. I am not fully sure about this because she has not really sunk her teeth into a read yet but i am not that concerned with her. She has a rep for being polarized but has gotten significantly better as a wolf so not at D1 hall pass levels. I expect if she is a villager it will become quite clear by Day 2.

1 Like

yap certified

Once again the way Leafia is reacting to her wagon feels a lot the same to the times I get wagoned D1 in mashes when I am town who was just busy

As in like being convinced the wagon on her is the worst thing ever and should never be a wagon on wolf even though logically wolves can bus mid D1 because wagons constantly switch

but also makes me wonder if she can fake it as a wolf

no

How often are there mashes

v
hallia
jan
brad
bys
(im sure im forgetting someone)