FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Nice

Eliza is a wolf every post dosent have a like!?

shit

If you like propoganda from guilds you give them advantage you fools

Creature town

1 Like

my newbie summary so far
artemis: claims something can turn them into a miller (currently investigate as town but would later investigate as mafia)
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1789 by SirDerpsAlot
thereā€™s an event where you can submit propaganda and gay pride flags but i am unclear on what the reward would be
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
some people are speaking in rhyme, we suspect they have some kind of mechanical buff for doing this
people speaking in rhyme: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
windward is king and hasnā€™t said anything about what this does or means
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other peopleā€™s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts

1 Like

im town :3

spf liked my comment asking her if sheā€™s a wolf

:/

3 Likes

You guys all liked the propganda post

Yeah, thatā€™s why Iā€™m curious why thereā€™s been more talk about Brak and less voting. Cause imo thatā€™s already kinda important info, either way he flips.

Sk town

Based

VOTE: spf

Ok thatā€™s fair

Bys town

Based of them

But youā€™re the leafie expert

based

why did that make u vote me?

Achro wolf