FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

meh ur probably town for saying it but i wouldnt be surprised if u were wrong

1 Like

clearly 3 votes = consensus smh, we only have like what? 83 players?

1 Like

you are too scared to keep voting me

Cape wolf

Creature is an easy read when he’s doomer mode and hasn’t been able to replicate it as wolf in mashes

No

1 Like

someone gimme a recap i’m still busy with school stuff but i’d like to know if i’ve missed anything relevant

Leafia is quite literally always a wolf so law of statistics says we should murk them

Sabi im gonna be so fr with you right now

I am burnt out and only signed up because I love my second home with all my wittle heart

just let me do events and maybe die in a blaze of glory ty.

i thought i did

@Baudib1 who else do you scumread i am weirdly confident ur town

1 Like

Yes, events to submit guild propaganda. If someone can indicate the posts for me (I lost them in backscroll) I’ll add them to the summary

I’ve been lurking for a little while whilst I was on the bus to work, but since when does Atlas ISO a town and scum game from someone day 1 in an 80+ player mash? Last time I played with Atlas his exclusively posted one liners.

That was a good rhyme, I’ll give you that xD
But yeah that just backs my point, some people are talking and not voting. And the reason im curious is because if you’re a wolf, maybe they’re also wolves trying to keep the heat off you, but if you’re town (or anything that isn’t a wolf, for that matter), maybe it’s wolves hanging back and waiting to see if your wagon catches on so town can take the blame instead.
…basically I kinda think the people talking about voting you but not voting you could be wolves. But that’s what I got for skimming whatever part of the thread I’ve been present for, cause i missed like the first 40 or so minutes of the game.

I literally voted someone who I saw posting just because I felt like it

If I vote catbae I’ll start another annoying discussion

Uhhh basically spf is wolfy from meta
Creature is town off meta
Bunch of muers are arguing about reads

Leafia is always wolf until we hang them for always being wolf. Therefore, we just ignore them until they get N1 copped by half the lobby

3 Likes

you’re more fun to shoot at

UNVOTE