FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

In no way I am playing Mountainous ever…
I don’t really like simple standard that much, I would rather kill myself if I had to play mountainous…

1 Like

^^^^

this irl mafia?
where nobody actually tries?

1 Like

they like it but they still drown

:doubt:

1 Like

They call me the winner because I won

1 Like

first

beancat is she/her

3 Likes

I have a headache and i left my oven running while asleep because i made the adult decision to stay up all night to play fam4 instead of doing my irl responsibilities which still need to be done :)

1 Like

kinda believe she believes what shes saying here but its about stuff thats not too hard for a wolf to fake so its not a super confident tr

you do it to me all the time boo

oh mb

mountainous sucks

i agree that looks like a villagy response toward spf

traditional in person mafia is not mountainous
nor is it longform where you have literal hours of content (which is permanently accessible)
nor is it properly balanced

1 Like

Engaging with someone who seems to have a completely different and set in stone mindset while being unable to consider changing your own seems like a waste of time, and I think we have better things to talk about.

1 Like

what did you get
or are you also also also not saying (i am curious.)

okay I went through a few posts from thread 1 and firinn gives like 10 different justifications they cannot read people i think this is wolf

They call me heterochromia and a split left earlobe because you can now identify me

1 Like

firings probs spewed town based on the # of ppl explaining what mountainous is LMFAO

2 Likes

That didn’t answer my question really