FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Lol

I think the difference in mindset here is 1. Almost everybody here is a known quantity in the community and 2. Some people are just really really bad at wolfing - they get nervous and just cannot lie. You saw there was a lot of focus on players like Brad or Creature early on: that’s why.

Because people can recognise and analyse the players they know are polarised, they can then place a semi-informed vote. Creature is obvious wolf? Kill them. Creature is obvious town? Kill the people denying that. Once you have a read on one person, you can analyse whether others treat them in a natural way, and get a read on those people, and then you can read even more people based on that. It’s a cascade. Look at the thread: people have been commenting on others’ alignments.

Meh

Like i said before im willing to try and pull anything to survive because i think im a threat to the mafia. From my pov its “selfish” survival yknow. Like i need to find a conversation that i can onto even if i have to make it myself. Its all about that fear of being voted out at tribal because you didnt appear to be trying to play the game yknow.

As said

Firinn can’t read me and likely will never be able to :joy_cat:

Disclamers:

1. I’m not as good as I was a year ago so don’t expect past me levels of accuracy
  2. This is inherently a harder game to sort because it’s bigger and there are more people so I haven’t been abe to cover as much of the game
  3. some of these reads are pretty stale
  4. there are some good wolves in this game and I don’t really anticipate this being an easy game where I have 90% of the wolfteam in the bottom half of my readslist. If I get deaded, don’t necessarily treat this like a bible, you will have more information than me.

moe moe kyun:
Sadbi
BradLand
Millium
Hallia
Jane
Cape90
firinn
Ashlyn
WindwardAway
Marluxion

sugoi desu ne:
Meuh
Ari
nutella
Atlas
ash4fun
May
Yawn
Eliza
katze
Apocryphal
Luxy
Magnus
Kiiruma
Marluna
an_gorta_slanktai
Memekingpizza

fine enough for now:
dyachei
Hazardwaste
Selkie
Dum
CarrotyReaper
gori
Gocj
Lucid_Daydream
Ephemera
Kanave
beancat
jail
Kelsier
Daeron
Brakuren

null:
Manny
SilverKeith
Gorta
crazynuto
frostwolf
Jarek
Porscha
pandora
Jinrou
SirDerpsALot
neil_the_eel

slightly sus:
Achromatic/tutuu (only 1 wolf between imo)
benguinedparbecue
tris
Hehehaha420blazing
Stick
Ranta

whatever slots that will probably get shot at some point:
Bionic
Kork
silviu
Italy

sussy bakas:
Hippopablompoyeetus
Leafia
baudib1
Artemis

sussiest baka:
spf

3 Likes

umm, sorry to ask this but how do i actually find someone’s iso when i dont have any of their posts to click on.

Is it possible to see all players’ post counts without counting them individually? The thing at the top doesn’t do for everyone.

No, I haven’t known.

Luckily there are no lilies in our area.

lilies cause renal failure in cats and are bad nooz

down with lilies

Instead of ate he’s cat posting

It’s a trap

to be honest i cant quite confirm this but like, it sounds accurate just given what i have seen of u lol

but its so cute :pleading_face:

Click on there name in the playerlist.

katze ur supposed to defend me we planned this in wc remember

1 Like

i used to moderate the sugoi desu ne mafia forum

i wanna be in that tier

Nya

you are not immune to nyaproganda

also manny is wolfing

Oh yeah I forget if I commented on Frostwolf. The old mnemonic of Frostwolf being a frozen wolf is maybe broken by now, he’s been much more able to be posting now, but perhaps he’s returned to his old ways

I’ll just use this for my reads lol