FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

no i just don’t play much mafia so i don’t know how to play the game well

nvm six way tie is soooo funny VOTE: achromatic

1 Like

Right then, ash4fun votes doesnt make sense and does opposite?

Wtf is that votecount

YOUR MORTALITY IS SHOWING @Famhost

Ok let’s work this out. Somewhat ordered between tiers but sometiems not at allText

TOWNCORE :

SilverKeith
Artemis
Ashlyn
BradLand
Cape90
dyachei
WindwardAway
Yawn
Hallia
firinn
Meuh
nutella
spf

Towny enough for D1:

catbae

Atlas
Ari
Jane

Brakuren
Selkie

Kiiruma
ElizaThePsycho
Ephemera
an_gorta_slanktai
Dum
Jinrou
Daeron

bystander
Apocryphal
tris
Leafiea
Magnus
Luxy
Hehehaha420blazing
neil_the_eel
Marluna

POE:

Baudib1
Creature (should ask other ppl input on this maybe he’s town)
Millium
Sadbi
Manny
Porscha
Stick
tutuu
alexandra
Gocj
Wazza

idk section:

Amelia
Ash
beancat
benguinedparbecue
Bionic
carbonated
CarrotyReaper
ChaosNinjaGaming
crazynuto
gori
Gorta
Kelsier
Kork
Zone_Q11)
Frostwolf103
Garfooled
Hazardwaste
Hippopablompoyeetus
IcetFeelsPain
jail
JakeTheWolfie
Jarek
Kanave
LittleLee
Lucid_Daydream
Memekingpizza
pandora
Silviu200530
Someone
Zugzwang

POE and also a wolf:

Achromatic
ash4fun
Italy
SirDerpsAlot
Ranta
Marluxion
May

Current problem: my idk section is too big. Some of these names I remember seeing but I honestly have no thoughts on them. I think there’s like 30 players in there, imo, if I were to blast them all rn, I’d flip around 10 wolves give or take.

If any player has any way of taking someone off my idk list and putting them higher or lower, I’d listen and prolly just sheep there if I think you’re town and you have confidence on your read.

3 Likes

LMAO

Omg 66666

hi, im voting you because i found u easily in the stellaris mash and u were the one villager solving most proactively and were obviously playing protown and i havent been able to say any of those things about u this game

u seem like a background character kind of like an extremely muted version of the tutuu i remember from stellaris

jail towncore

Some wagons obviously bad

Ash4fun is not likely the kind of wolf that needs to be saved.
Maybe if powerful role

Here we go again with nobody is talking about low posters so let’s kill them, give me something more, I understand that there probably will be a bunch of wolves low posting, but I don’t exactly expect bionic to be a high poster, so it’s actually just a completely rand vote

I’m honestly finding this to be pretty wolfy. If you’re a villager, your vote matters a ton. Just one vote can be the difference between executing a villager and executing a wolf.

@Someone r u red

vote achro

1 Like

@tutuu

my past townself had no obligations like a spoiled brat and could afford to no-life mafia games

unfortunately / fortunately that isn’t a sustainable life style. i cant afford to prioritize the mafia game over my other shit

1 Like

Fun wagons tbh.

why achro wolf

Im blue