FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

not playing the event in which I would have a clear advantage against 90% of the people here hurts my soul.

VOTE: Achromatic

FAM4 if Achromatic is yeeted Day 1

3 Likes

i dont see a reason to believe this is true

You are supposed to say yes so I can blast you and call you smartass

You broke the script

are they?

BotC player list:

1. @Zugzwang
  2. @Jinrou
  3. @Millium
  4. @pandora
  5. @Meuh
  6. @Someone
  7. @ElizaThePsycho
  8. @Wazza
  9. @Kiiruma
  10. @Italy
  11. @Jarek
  12. @Leafia

If I missed your valid in, please tell me. If I missed your /out, please tell me.

3 Likes

eh actually thats probs a towny bad post but its stiull a bad post

I’m ok with achro dying for the same reason I’m ok with Jinrou dying VOTE: Achromatic

tutuus perspective just feels bullshit to me.

they’re claiming that achro should know better while also admitting they’re obviously lacking this game

they pounce onto ash saying “why is achro a wagon” in a way i frankly find unbelievable – sure it’s in a vacuum a wolfy question but it’s so devoid of context and why is it SPECIFICALLY a difference check? if ash is a villager what the fuck does that mean for achros alignment?

it just feels like tutuu is trying to survive a lot harder than they’re letting on.

4 Likes

God dammit i missed the botc event. I hate it here. But besides that I’m back again to strike up conversation and making my vote count for the world.

1 Like

time to see if i’m washed or not

1 Like

if ash4 is so good then why don’t we have ash5?

do cookies actually matter lmao

If achro flips blue this is wolf LMAO

im not smarft?

the biggest crime is that I’ve been tricked into playing trouble brewing

This is true I am making little to no attempt to play this game or take it seriously since doing that would require me to maintain that for 1000+ posts every time I look away and I just cannot

1 Like

plus I don’t think tutuu is a wolf?

I don’t have one I was sheeping Gocj who is sheeping me

can we talk about how kiiruma was around for /inning fast but hasan’t said a word while we scream at each other

1 Like