FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

wait
nevermind
i’m ash4fun not greninja ash
:joy_cat:
i thought you two were the same person

creature why in the world are you wolf reading bys?

Ur superlikeable so

can I super dislike a post?

1 Like

i thought you said you didnt do those late
or is that an early one considering it’s now less than 4 months away

a lot of these are pretty easy/surface-level pushes from Stick, there’s not a lot of substance to the reads either and I think Marluna in particular is an easy misyeet who is currently towntelling so I don’t really buy the stuff from stick here as hunting for wolves

let’s stick Stick, IMO

when ur mom enters thread

OK come thru Lil bro

1 Like

you said it’s be a whole year

this whole year is now condensed into today

I think it counts

I’ve already used mine sorry

If your role benefits from it I’ll give you one tomorrow

OK, wazza is openwolfing, shoot until dead

Firinn and Wazza town on town violence locking it in (I am not sold on this)

1 Like

:joy_cat:

you’re embarrassing ngl

ok, i also dont like the bys push

VOTE: stick

man you have FoL-play locked down tight

lmao i am such a super like farmer

is this sarcasm or do you agree with me, I can’t tell

massive intentional mischaracterisation of what I said which was that you asked questions but did nothing. thats the problem. its performative. you asking questions doesn’t actually advance town’s wincon at all.

but im going to drop this for now because this is within your town meta and honestly if I remember a year ago in FAM3 when I wolfed with you, you literally just flopped over and died, I don’t remember you having the capacity as wolf to write a paragraph defending yourself with decent reasons (albeit as I said intentional mischaracterisation) against a wolfcase, even if the case was engineered by me

no i’m committed to funnyvoting

however i don’t think this hits my vague threshold of “towny oopsie”. i think it’s the specific details that are included idk

the person who gets the wind check is probably going to be killed anyway the moment they claim it

you’re worrying too much about it