Text-based

Dum
Unaligned Shapeshifter

This is not the player’s original role.

You are not a member of a Guild.

You are Sealed.

Stranger Without a Name
Passive
Inspection actions targeting you will fail (yielding “no result”), and you are immune from any effect that would reveal your role or alignment (other than death).

Morph
Immediate Day Action — Key
Submit a post to the hosts made by you containing “Assume form of [Player]” where “[Player]” is the name of another living player that made 15 posts or less during Day 1. If no player has made 10 posts or less during Day 1, you may submit the name of a dead player instead. When you do, swap roles with the named player except that they keep their original win condition (you still get theirs), add a note to the swapped role cards that says “This is not the player’s original role”, join their Guild, and then kill them. You may only use this during the last hour of Day 1 or the first hour of Day 2. (When you swap roles, their role card becomes yours and vice versa. You lose this role in its entirety including its win con. This role will be revealed with the player you killed.)

Not of this World
Passive
You die after the first hour of Day 2 has passed.

You are Dum, Unaligned Shapeshifter. You brought KRC to FoL, a setup which allows for people to become any role they can imagine. This time, you’re bringing KRC to FAM. You can’t quite become any role, you’re limited to roles in the game, but there are a lot more roles you can become than most people.

This player has kept their original win-condition.

5 Likes

What do you mean by having a chance that I get revealed?

lol

I mean your actions are pretty much wolfy and ill hold you accountable to them

well it’s certainly informing my read on you, i always get better at reading ppl after i wolf w/them

I still have yet to see the actual case on Achro other than “they keep endgaming as scum stop simping for them”

What the fuck is the case

benguined doesn’t know himself guys ^ He doesn’t know himself

Ugh i like have nothing and it’s my fault

I’ll be much better about this tomorrow hopefully when there are wagons to analyze and deaths to figure out

I like playing mashes but im not used to how chaotic this one is

u really think this is what i would play like as mafia strongman lol?

cheese and rice

You are not the first to think you have a good reason to vote me

I forgive you

1 Like

Wait i was flavor???

I’m still waiting to hear who is the claimed 3p and who is following them

This post and its 7 likes makes me wanna do it more

tf when did I get famous