FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

hi everyone

2 Likes

Why do I have to listen to you of all people regardless. If I sat here listening to everyone and doing exactly what they said, I’d be killed for being a sheep.

I have seen multiple people calling me town, I’m sure they don’t have any issues with me voting Wind.

I was still pretty open about my thoughts on Leafia. It just feels like you keep taking issues with me asking questions about Leafia to players who probably know Leafia better than I do.

good afternoon i am wakey

i mean, in an ideal world, maybe. but realistically no. but. like. is the biggest wolftell “actively being a nuisance in thread”?

sigh
im gonna have to get one in, even if i explode for it
:joy_cat:

2 Likes

I still don’t know where to start tbh, so I’ll probably eventually get to ISOing top wagons

Hey Eliza! How ya been?

holy shit ashlyn was a joycat suicide bomber

4 Likes

VOTE: Stick

just woke up

2 Likes

is there another summary somewhwre

Bussing vote ong

IDK if I can take strategy advice from people who could, frankly, be wolves trying to throw me off. I’m going to go with what I know, which is that actually talking about shit and making decisions as a group is an excellent way to trap/force wolves into doing things that are detrimental to wolfgoals

May what the fuck
That comment hit like a truck

2 Likes

this is a strange reply but Have Fun

So who is going to vote for wind

I’m not really sold on this.
Especially the part concerning me.
I know my playstyle, Stick doesn’t. (At least I don’t remember playing with them beforehand.)
For a new person, my D1 obviously will look bland.

1 Like

Firinn can you iso me

ik this is potentially not a choice for you this game but if nothing else don’t quote the person who’s upset by the rhyming

ok i will get off my soapbox now

Ya but would wolf u say that, my assumption is no regardless of what u believe, so town