FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Windward is being voted for mechanics reasons

Gocj is a meme who actively courts votes

We are not actually voting off WWA. Weā€™re trying to have exactly six votes for a mechanic

Do not vote them further or be sent to the fire

Source? That sounds like something i should read

town

VOTE: italy

Oh, hes on the vote bc of a check, nvm igore that then

Windward wagon is mech and has to be at six.

Gocj is lhf tkwn

have u not read like any of my recent output

I donā€™t think heā€™s been getting that much attention proportionally and iā€™m kind of pulling meta on him off of last game where he was similar as a wolf

Iā€™ve been at a doctorā€™s appointment but you couldnā€™t tell because heā€™s the most efficient doctor ever so I met with him for like three minutes

oh god dont ask me to find things on this forum

1 Like

Manny is the mu user Manny

I can find it if you give me like a timeframe thats not wrong by mor ethan a hour or two

Prediction: wolves will lose this game.

I have a good argument for this.

read around midnight interaction

yeah iā€™m playing

1 Like

counterpoint: I donā€™t win mafia games

1 Like

wtf i am not ih i am eepy. ih hates fol i think.

so i dont really know how to multiquote here i read sticks iso and ftr i am like, rly not good at reading her i dont think, but the few things i didnā€™t like were how she voted insomnia which looked like for the meme and then started isoing him and calling him a wolf. like its possible she coincidentally found him wolfy after looking ig but yeah.

In general she has like a short activity window with a quick burst of fast reads which feels a bit wolfy to me.

Also no idea why she voted me I think my content was like not very wolfy? And if she thinks Iā€™m IH I donā€™t get it anyway lol.

@MemekingPizza

1 Like

this guys in wolfchat planning the n1 kill on catbae as we speak

2 Likes