FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

ash is gone from the thread, that’s the problem.

If they come back and unvote, they’re getting shot heavily.

Am I crazy?
Or can this easily

Be read as a wolf purposefully undercounting
What their team numbers be mounting

pls tell me what I missed <3

i take it back you’re a beautiful, beautiful rose

1 Like

Last thread he isoed katze and put in evidence and effort ot read katze. Too much work for wolf lol to do. He would instead shitpost

Ash4fun vote on wwa is bad

here you go qt

i’ve even seen him case people in turbos. are you sure about this read?

1 Like

Hahahablazeit520

1 Like

as a wolf i mean

I made a realist and I’m still not here :sob:

1 Like

i just figured windy was being a vote lightningrod like sometimes happens

i’m two in one inning this reply but i thought you were genuinely concerned about a winward execution rather than just the specific vote here so my bad. my pride is shaken

and i mean if they come back and unvote i don’t think they HAVE to be shot but i’m not outlining the things they would have to say to avoid it lol

1 Like

Ash clearly made up a reason to vote them, that’s my issue.

Why are people making readslists on day 1 ;-;

Don’t you people know joy?

1 Like

joy left when I joined the forums

ALWAYS assume more wolves then you think to avoid losing in an endgame you don’t know you’re in etc

@SilverKeith if you’d like to ISO me from thread 1 I didn’t exactly post a ton compared to others so it might be good to address things sooner rather than later while not everyone’s in here making things a nightmare too.

@nutella I’m able to prove my ability, not alignment if I get super likes. And the fact I can prove my ability is good since then if other bad things happen it ain’t me, chief lol. It does also have a benefit to it but it’s gonna look sus for a bit.

@SilverKeith I respect the fact that having super likes is nice for everybody but for me it’s actually just a key part of my ability.

1 Like

Its too syupid to be a wolf

Skill issue