FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

their posts are like super on the fence unwilling to commit

man who cares if he unvoted wind theres 30 whole minutes before eod

theres so much time to react

ok maybe this gui is town but i also hate it

i might be down to flashwagon manny ngl

read, Kyo, fucking hell

that seems wolfy like veryā€¦especially when you canā€™t backread in mashes well

ngl not convinced wolves are in danger at all, looked at littlelees iso and I dont know why wolves would just be pushing any of these LHF slots over lmao.

1 Like

@Gocj I donā€™t think nuto is particularly wolfy, but I also donā€™t have a reliable way to read them. If we want to move there Iā€™m alright with it, I think itā€™d be good for wagonomics, but Iā€™m not particularly in favour of it either

i think sheā€™s wrong and sheā€™s been weird about the achro wagon specifically.

Unsure if sheā€™s a wolf iā€™d maybe put her not in towncore but still most likely town.

Who unvoted Wind?

iā€™m gonna wake up somehow
either someone tells my why guacj has nobody on them and achro is getting d1 or i go Searching:tm:

Sorry mods i somehow edited???

Am I blind??

Yeah cause I isoā€™d him after he made a reappearance and i was satisfied enough with his response to the wagon on him that I didnā€™t want him dead to rights
Idk if I townread him but he made a decent comeback, more than he wouldā€™ve as a defeatist who doesnā€™t want to wolf

MANNY UNVOTED FFS

1 Like

I am parking on wind now sicne mannu unvoted

1 Like

yeah memeking doesnā€™t feel like the did in PH at all

probably tunneling but I say we shoot that tomorrow

no

it;s 6 now but with gocj manny unvoted

WindwardAway (6): Daeron, Wazza, Apocryphal, Dum, Leafia, Gocj

I am back but there is no way I backread or can stay up to date in this spam.

So yeah. Any cliffnotes?

Manny mannu