FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

wait im kidding catbae is lock town forever n1 him please uwu

Alright hi Iā€™m somewhat here.

Zara = Jinrou

awful terrible post considering we seem to agree on the majority of our townreads

if ur town then ur treatment of me in this game has been p bad

boob1 got townier

well okay sorry. i just got here and saw what you said.

I agree that wolves would be unlikely to jump achro earlier.

right now with him being an actual wagon late in the day they easily can.

yeah i think so but its a good vote good job u found mafia d1. (or theyre just wolfing as town. its possible.)

villagery poast

i meant for tomorrow. after i die. you need to lead. or weā€™re doomed. i dont even think thread is being run by wolves lol

1 Like

If achro isnā€™t a wolf then tutuu likely is
Has to do with vote movements
Iā€™m not opposed to voting either, like I said I couldā€™ve moved but Iā€™m ignoring my friends at the table because you guys keep fucking asking me questions when I said I was going to leave

So achro is wolfy to me for a personal reason I gave when I voted him
Tutuu is wolfy for other reasons, also noted that he voted me during the mech thing and idk when he unvoted, I think he could still flip town but I donā€™t think heā€™s super towny
And Iā€™m town but Iā€™m not a real wagon, and if I become one I honestly donā€™t care that much

1 Like

Itā€™s what I would feel best about as an outcome to the day
It feels right

1 Like

honestly I feel like my posts are more rushed than usual, and maybe slightly harder to clear.

thereā€™s like 5+ ppl that keep calling me town, ask them. I dinā€™t want to try to ā€œreadā€ myself

This is a D1 EoD of all time

whats your claim
if you think youā€™re dying we need it, if you can claim

These arenā€™t two wagons Iā€™d want to pick fromā€¦jesus christ.

yeah

hippo villa
millium villa
dum villa
spf villa
hallia villa
may villa
daeron villa
firinn villa
stick villa
pogscha villa

legacy aorn

it really is

Arenā€™t you arguing that most of the people pushing you (the top wagon) are wolves?

Oh the neut claim
mmm
Idk