FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Vote me ong

Jentucky Fried Chicken

1 Like

red? yeah Iā€™m a communist, what about it?

2 Likes

Also game state is normally posted by finrir

You know what

You ainā€™t consensus town either.

So Iā€™ll ask you, why should we listen to you?
Furthermore, who do you think should be on the Wind wagon considering youā€™re so passionate about it.

Genuinely I feel like your heavy focus on the players who should be on the Wind wagon is just giving me Overwatch FM vibes atm, youā€™re so adamant on it.

(/j)

Iā€™m aware.

I want to figure out why

VOTE: Gocj

Based

no but /srs sadbiā€™s whole thing around me is genuinely pretty wolfy

Lol, I think the point is probably nothing, there are way to many variables right now

1 Like

this is a valid argument and I think itā€™s fine to try and put people on the wagon who are consensus towny but not like the loud towncore. Like I donā€™t think a single person has wolfread carrotyreaper and only one or two of us have said we have a townread, thatā€™s possibly a good kinda person to be on the windwagon because then weā€™re forcing the mafia to choose between taking out people who are hard hard consensus townread vs. the quieter probablytown

Didnt an eliza wagon happened earlier

1 Like

honestly youre gonna get about 20 different answers
just start realtiming and read the people you interact with until you scumread one of them and then park a vote and then try to be normal for the rest of the day (4.5 hours)

their recent posts where theyā€™re talking about their role being useless is >>>rand v

1 Like

my sandwich is ten minutes away i am so excited

1 Like

Gocj probably a wolf, but Iā€™m not going to vote there because itā€™s funnier to deny them votes

Sabi is prolly town so hitting voting there will help your wolf wincon.

FUCK

probably lmao