FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Ah.

Theyā€™re literally asking for votes

Jail is simply wolf /hj

We donā€™t know if guilds are evenly split mafia/town, right?

We also donā€™t know what benefit alignments may get for cookies

nuh uh

Also can somebody for once say my name correctly LMAO

FUCK

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT FIREFLY

2 Likes

Stick (10): Yawn, catbae, dyachei, crazynuto, Kelsier, Creature, May, Gocj, Jane, BradLand

nuto kelsier may goci are all big ???

one of them (goci) is a former selfvote when he got heat earlier if I remember correctly.

Oh lmao this post was made by Gocj :wowee:

LETS GO MY GENERAL :speaking_head:

1 Like

Iā€™ve said why

theyā€™ve posted more since but nothing to really make me feel like i was wrong

why do i get the feeling Im being sheeped

Source: pinky promise

because sheā€™s not out yet

gocjā€™s ā€œbasedā€ responses are awkward in a wolfy way

I donā€™t there are any actually reads we can get from the guild rands

I am sheeping may

@firinn I will stick my thoughts in here, which is that in the general case, wolves donā€™t actually tend to be the bulk of people resisting coordination in a mash. Wolves can deal with early coordination so long as they justā€¦ become the consensus town themselves, which is not that difficult with a good knowledge of what people tend to townread. Iā€™m bad at the game and Iā€™ve still managed it before. If they know resisting coordination will get them wolfread to hell and back, thereā€™s no reason to do so.

Villagers are the ones with real thoughts and convictions and willingness to fight back against something they just donā€™t want to do. Wolves can, of course, use this as cover to resist themselves, but it means that not following a plan isnā€™t nearly as tantamount to openwolfing as you make it out to be.

The game is not that easy. The wolves arenā€™t the list of people who are annoying. Itā€™s a social-focused game first here, itā€™s not Blood on the Clocktower. The wolves are way more likely to be the people trying hard not to be annoying

3 Likes

yes

no clue what big means but i changed my vote i dont like both of the uh wagons