FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I have been locked as villager. No need to worry until d3.

At which point it is too late and you should give in.

I am snagging post one thousand

marissa flavor spotted

I donā€™t know her well enough to say for sure but in this game in particular Iā€™m looking for people only making the ā€˜easyā€™ pushes to be wolves.

realistically it is only a wolflean but i would say my stronger wolfreads are spf/artemis. felt like following the vote of yawn who i think is a villager

2 Likes

Nuh uh

does marl typically tryhard games as town?

the last game i played with him with him he had 3? scum (me/litten/vul) in his poe and was hard pushing litten

i have hallia and dya as very strong town but i do not get what they are seeing with goc at all

added ty

1 Like

surprisingly not

sheā€™s saying the vote came at an opportunistic time and place in the thread

she didnt feel like the vote was a real belief of gocjā€™s not that they didnt like brad so vote them

What have we settled on BradLand? I donā€™t feel heā€™s cleared yet

Gocj is just town

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

FAM4 Player Trivia

Players: Up to 12
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: Bring a fun fact about yourself!

How to Play:

• All participants will submit a fun fact about themselves. (Facts must be true. They need not actually be fun.)
  • Then, all the fun facts will be revealed.
  • All players will privately guess which fun fact is associated with which person.
  • The correct answers will be revealed at the end. Donā€™t submit anything you donā€™t want other people to know.
  • The player with the best score is the winner. Additionally, anyone who submitted a fact that no one else guessed will receive a small prize.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the game thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Is Artemis an alt?

im starting to think this is fine yeah

/in @FAMHost

i saw gocj leaving the scene of a crime the other day in a 1999 lincoln navigator

Theyā€™re still villagers. Theyā€™re still on your side. If you kill everybody thatā€™s stubborn and dumb to ā€œteach them a lessonā€, not caring about their alignment, you will lose. And you can blame them for your loss all you want, but it will be your fault as well as theirs. You can only control your own behaviour.

Mind you i dont remember ever voting brad since im sheeping may

/in @famhost