FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

We will never agree, because of our definition of “fun” is different in the basics.

2 Likes

do you have anything personal to say?
you’re probably getting now that my only memorable experience with you was you tryharding and getting a ton of scum

saying i’m “un-memorable” in a game with 90 people in it is also just very silly and probably actually a wolfy read from him but shrug

l m a o

inb4 mera is voting spf to dissipate the main wagons while knowing it won’t go anywhere so they get the distance cred :curtain:

1 Like

No, I’m saying nothing they’ve done has made them seem townier to me; if they had I’d re-evaluate

4 hours and wind is top wagon

Oh huh i didn’t realize Mera was in the game

Hi Mera!

people have this weird mental image that i’m really good when i’m only exactly average
i act like i’m better than i am
i’m just here to have fun and shitpost and try to keep the people who i think are towny from getting shot so they can also have fun
if i catch a deepwolf then cool
that’s the reason i’m not really pushing catbae or anyone in particular especially on day 1

THANK YOU

1 Like

Firinn is just straight up town, but like in a bullheaded m a j o r cultural clash that should have been remedied with like a precursor botc game and a precursor normal mafia game before joining FAM of all mashes kind of way

1 Like

do you actually think i am wolfy lol

mm
i understand that

but are you acting like you’re the hero in this game?

i little bit yeah

Theres like 2 people who r deathtunneling me lmao

i read stick’s iso. whats the case there

Nya

1 Like

most of it from the post i disagreed with from you earlier about you calling the stick wagon pure to try to get votes on it

doesnt remind me of how i expect you to operate as town

@Ash did you get around to reading carbo?