Can we all just calm down?

Did you have this read before the push in you

1 Like

I am calm tbh

“reads dont exist”

look inside

“reads”

1 Like

I’ve forgotten what exactly we’re supposed to coordinate rn, but even in rolemadness mashes, mech is usually less important than you think

It’s still early, but there is plenty (~12000 posts worth) to social read D1

2 Likes

Real

1 Like

Creature town told

Reads ONLY exist when people actually engage with the mechanical stuff

I can read that someone is a wolf when they refuse to engage with coordination around a vote wagon or refuse to coordinate who’s getting a 1k post cookie

Those reads literally only exist because of the mechanics, it’s “you are refusing to cooperate or be helpful with mechanics = you are a wolf”

If we don’t engage with those mechanics, we can’t read

1 Like

i mean a wolfy post is subjective, but i think for the context of my post there it’s not wolfy at all and lacks a sense of like… towny charitabliness? like my other posting has supported this as well, i’m not really reading a lot of the posts here, and to assume i’d automatically know about some weird mech thing inherently and then also know not to comment on it is kinda? bad? like. ok
if i was a wolf , i’d probably know about the mech thing bc of wolf chat, even if i wasn’t popping in thread. from then, i’d easily know not to say that and to be sus? does tha5 make sense?
and then from you, you’re a good enough player to know that wolfy posts come from villagers, especially to that regard. i’d even argue that’s a post inherently more common to a villager based on a lack of thread knowledge, but you’re investigating and commenting on it at a superficial angle that doesn’t imply a deeper sense of evaluation. which is the same reason you’re suspecting me. :P
(which you can also go boohoo why aren’t you sussing me or whatever and my response is ; i kinda don’t care and i liked a few of your earlier posts anyways, and i don’t assume you can read me well in the first place. it’s just something that’s happening ig)

cope

eliza probs villa

firinn also still a villager imo

1 Like

my sibling in christ how do you think people play mountanious

No. Im in all out panic mode trying ro find a way out of this mess people handded me the shovel to.

This is false!

1 Like

one moment