FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Here lies the problem…

WHAT THE FUCK I KEEP MISSING EVERY EVENT BY A HAIR

i dont think sk has ever townread me in a game before so that’s more a skill issue on his part
and saying i disagree with other people’s reads is literally contributing to the conversation
the only mash explaining i was doing was for firinn who is a self described noob to mashes and is causing way more harm than good by hyperfocusing on wazza voting wind

you gotta learn to get silly with it

Finding wolves is fun
Wolves cannot always be caught on mech
Wolves sometimes have to be caught on how they are socially and their position in the thread
Social is inherently illogical
Embrace shitposting

2 Likes

We will never agree, because of our definition of “fun” is different in the basics.

2 Likes

do you have anything personal to say?
you’re probably getting now that my only memorable experience with you was you tryharding and getting a ton of scum

saying i’m “un-memorable” in a game with 90 people in it is also just very silly and probably actually a wolfy read from him but shrug

l m a o

inb4 mera is voting spf to dissipate the main wagons while knowing it won’t go anywhere so they get the distance cred :curtain:

1 Like

No, I’m saying nothing they’ve done has made them seem townier to me; if they had I’d re-evaluate

4 hours and wind is top wagon

Oh huh i didn’t realize Mera was in the game

Hi Mera!

people have this weird mental image that i’m really good when i’m only exactly average
i act like i’m better than i am
i’m just here to have fun and shitpost and try to keep the people who i think are towny from getting shot so they can also have fun
if i catch a deepwolf then cool
that’s the reason i’m not really pushing catbae or anyone in particular especially on day 1

THANK YOU

1 Like

Firinn is just straight up town, but like in a bullheaded m a j o r cultural clash that should have been remedied with like a precursor botc game and a precursor normal mafia game before joining FAM of all mashes kind of way

1 Like

do you actually think i am wolfy lol

mm
i understand that

but are you acting like you’re the hero in this game?

i little bit yeah