FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

18%

so like, 15 ppl

The thing is the more things i say of im the one voted out gets more wirght out of it if people choose to believe if i was right. Its not a favt if im lying, reading wrong or readinf good. If i flip i cant be lying about a read. So its rither im wrong or i am right. Which im willing to leave if im the one voted. But if i live past this vote i think im the biggest roadblock in evils way.

Why did you take it that way and make it weird

I sort of think beancat is town for his vibing/defense of bystander (thread 1)

Also this towards spf (thread 1)

they think they sulit :sob:

1 Like

In no way I am playing Mountainous ever…
I don’t really like simple standard that much, I would rather kill myself if I had to play mountainous…

1 Like

^^^^

this irl mafia?
where nobody actually tries?

1 Like

they like it but they still drown

:doubt:

1 Like

They call me the winner because I won

1 Like

first

beancat is she/her

3 Likes

I have a headache and i left my oven running while asleep because i made the adult decision to stay up all night to play fam4 instead of doing my irl responsibilities which still need to be done :)

1 Like

kinda believe she believes what shes saying here but its about stuff thats not too hard for a wolf to fake so its not a super confident tr

you do it to me all the time boo

oh mb

mountainous sucks

i agree that looks like a villagy response toward spf

traditional in person mafia is not mountainous
nor is it longform where you have literal hours of content (which is permanently accessible)
nor is it properly balanced

1 Like

Engaging with someone who seems to have a completely different and set in stone mindset while being unable to consider changing your own seems like a waste of time, and I think we have better things to talk about.

1 Like