FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I aint leading shit lmao

But also wolf range infinite until it turns out my reads day 3 are almost all right etc etc

neil are you wolfing

tris is kinda boring and can also be rand>w

Yes, I have literally repeatedly discussed this, we had a whole talk about how mod kills work and whether it would be worth it for them to just break the restriction and die

(IMO if they die if they break the restriction, they should break it and die, it’s the best thing they could do for town rn)

gorta is actually V because he’s posting less than last game :joy_cat:

The fact Italy has been brought up a couple of times as being rand w but like no votes is sus

VOTE: italy

this site is that theoretical world
thats happened an uncountable amount of times to me, i think

town shouldn’t, yes, but here we are

Did you use your super like Achro

regardless of my alignment i’m going to say yes

shrug

i can def see her still being mafia, but in the moment i got town vibes from it. i acknowledge its not ironclad :3

There’s also a real chance he’s a wolf and the reason he hasn’t elaborated is because it’s -EV for his team for him to do so

as a noted person who told people to stop bothering with firinn i’ve arbitrarily decided one wolf probably also said the same thing to be Sensible in thread

…noted

Lol

Lmao

start screaming at me

you changed from neil to catbae on my notifications :joy_cat:

Folers please agree or disagree w this

ok i will sheep this

Oh no i didnt. Thanks for reminding me

If he’s doing it for shits and giggles then I really really think he should stop because people were talking about how it is difficult or painful for them to read and makes the game less readable for them