FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Hahaha probably town for this.

oh. i havent really read those posts but seems early for a lol read

Thaks to me i am the guy who created them i am HIM

i don’t remember enough about anything they’ve posted to agree or disagree

Mostly some signaling for now. I don’t expect stick to die based on feels and I could technically be wrong(but I am not).

Insomnia has not moved mountains either. But insomnia is washed.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

If Wind is Town, then it leads to a potential mis-execution, whether Gocj is mafia and ash can save them or Gocj is Town and Ash just wants two potential top wagons.

also me when i have to check if leafia is talking about the person named someone or just the term someone

1 Like

Nya

Just say im null man

I’d like some of insom posts enough for a D1 pass but should be scrutinized further tomorrow

Ok but the saving thing is meh considering im sheeping may and may wants to pivot off me so

I don’t get anything from being super liked btw
So don’t use them on me if you were going to

I get benefits from something else™ but I don’t think I can realistically achieve that something else™ right now

1 Like

No, I’ve liked you a bit.

That Ash vote was genuinely terrible

the eternal read

1 Like

i haven’t thought about the ratio that much but 13 is smaller than what i was expecting fsr

if they’re disorganized i can see a wolf making this post without realizing but ehh… i think i’m still ultimately convinced it’s more likely town for now, deal with later territory

Who said I have a read on Wind? Didn’t you see the mod announcement that if Wind has exactly 6 votes at the end of the day then one random voter will learn her alignment?

And even if they knew what happening, they still could just pretend to not know, forcing a town to unvote…

people aren’t going to misexexute windward LOL