FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Get

lol

just read mannys post on stick. the way he townreads her is so weird and doesn’t seem like a real read.

It’s more so that more people want stick, but manny is the one that is always the wolf. Not stick

sabi is pushing villagers imo

creature was wolfy last time i saw him

cape seems utr

Go

Does a backflip

i kinda think ash4fun or whatever can be a wolf. meme king could be too but maybe not together? weh. i feel like every few posts i see of ashfun’s make me go “i need this guy DEAD”

1 Like

If you think so…

Everytime i hear this line in SH it becomes the most wackiest game i have played. Since for some reason they are usually right for whatever reason. But dunno. (Just wanted to add my funny story to ease my nerves so if you want you can read into but imo it aint gonna give much)

He’s obvtown get off him

Cookie now? :3

im p sure winds role has nothing to do with the 6 vote peek thing, her being the king means her role is very likely just a doublevoter and probably… actually i wont say if shes town but if shes mafia prob a 1 shot vig if i had to guess

math blasted tomorrow

yeah Sadbi is still town after looking at her lol defense. I also don’t really see the “agenda” angle ppl were pushing

no its at every odd thousand it hink

yes, exactly, this is exactly why I don’t try to socially read people without mechanical relevance lol

people as in like 1 person

Howdy

readlist

townread:
leafia
ashlyn
firinn
townlean:
kiiruma
silverkeith
tutuu (unlike their prior wolfgames)
dum
jail?
creature (people say he “towntold”)
nulltown:
achro
ash?
daeron? (dont think was like fam3?)
jarek??
null:
the rest of you lot, probably
katze (apparently can be semi-obviously town?)
magnus? (no concrete reasoning.)
sadbi (i guess?)
…marl (got better after i talked to him)
nullscum:
…may (hasn’t towntold, probably just null)
catbae
windward (she’s not like she was in fam3)
italy
bystander
eliza
pandora (i dont trust may, buttttt i dont expect them to live long if they were wrong about this)

I don’t think nanny town reads stick like that if w/w.

I haven’t read Manny fwiw.

Everyone has agenda even as tiwn

Is the stick wagon still a thing