FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

VOTE: sadbi

not a real vote, testing something

where are you on tuutuu?

I am surprised the whole thread is ignoring the slot.

i think him being lazy is NAI at worst given he is ding this game just for sabi

we’re 2 h and 30 min from eod and we dont have ~any consensus
i’m too busy getting mech’d to help all that much

VOTE: bystander

test

Learning forum mafia from the net (and not via playing) is almost the same as learning how to ride from books. (You need experience to gain a few required skill.)

Also comparing botc to FM is like comparing cycling to motor riding. (Even if you are good in one it is not garantued you are good in the other, even though the two having similar basic concept. I had a similar mistake, when I first changed from town of salem to forum mafia.)

WHAT

Also like just to be clear this game looked fun from the mechanical description, the thing I think is unfun is people going “well we don’t want to play optimally because this is just a vibing social event that newbies shouldn’t have even been invited to”

probsby,y town;
zara (jinrou)
catbae (he will be dead by n2 at which point this TR expires)
dya
hallia
silver keith
apo
gori
artims
finrrinr
cape90
eliza
selkie
ash (they have a blue icon that’s all i remember)
leafia (i have a godread (i’ve never played with her))
maybe town but maybe copium
stick
jail
italy
manny
somehwat sussy
katze
meme king pizza
ash4fun
misc
atlas was kinda sussy early and then i said towny. now idk
idk how much and how useful any of this is at this point bc it’s kinda off memory but weh let’s compile some of it

idk i kind of like spf why is she a wolf

I still think shes wolfy but when i returned i was alone and i dont have the wim to argue lol

IF I KNEW I WOULD HAVE HOPPED ON AT WORK WTF

I tought it was 48/24???

you have to play the osu map

1 Like

ppl are being so weird about me in this game ngl

do not remind me

OSU event?!

Test

your recent posts seem towny inquisitive to me

dunno what im missing

Holy shit

We are not saying ignore mech

We are saying that social reads are real

We are saying that what you are trying to do (specific people voting wind, consolidating on a single wagon) is akin to herding cats.

Which is to say, basically impossible because cats can’t be herded, they’re not sheep or cows or goats. Cats are stubborn fools who do things based around their own whims and thought processes. Mafia players are much the same when there’s no guarantee the person you’re talking to isn’t trying to lead you off of a goddamn cliff.

Actually try to fucking listen to what May and I are trying to fucking say.

1 Like

oh VOTE: memekingpizza