FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

This isin’t guilty until proven innocent. I just can’t see how eliza has been any different from every eliza D1 ever and as such its a shrugh kill at best

You did already lol

i cant vote because m and everything to the right of it arent working on my keyboard

Italy voters where

Could that be explained by the difference between a mash and a smaller game?

No, I am not town reading you yet.
Right now, I just try to understand your point.

i get all the cred and none of the blame for this.

why italiy?

lets wagon him

i cant

theoretically speaking, but pratically… we have better options

Noooo your reputation is supposed to draw in the votes on tutuu :pensive:

Most likely to flip w

firin i’m ngl this conversation is literally the most unproductive thing in the thread right now and this is coming from someone who’s shitposting half the game. you don’t need to TR everyone but it’s kinda annoying to have this clog up the thread when you’re probably just making people not want to tr you or not want to engage with you. don’t punish people for reading you correctly.

Fuck meta on tutuu btw i go purely off vibes. I usually tr her really easy. Just not feeling it here.

Anyway gn

Social reads have to be paired with mechanics IME

Reading someone socially wolfy based on how they voted or didn’t vote, engaged with coordination or refused to coordinate, used or didn’t use a mechanic, and how they justify or argue for those choices is legit

It’s socially reading someone based off nothing but shitposting that I straight up roll to disbelieve on

i needed 10 minutes to figure this out

you cant ctrl f on FOL lmao

also i didnt know the old topic was closed so i was pissed i couldnt like suddenly quote them. kept telling me i dont have the perms to do so lol

but why do u wolfread them?

oh rigth i had jane as v too i forgot

it is
its mafia

her game felt stunted early on and her pop-ins and then leaving for 4 hours don’t really strike me as anything she’s done as town before?