FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

they apparently are “post restricted”

not really; tutuu is correct to scumread silviu for that reason
if silviu is w i think tutuu has a higher chance of being v? (although silviu could’ve just asked people to bus them, i need to look how early back tutuu’s read was)
i semi-townread tutuu but more for the reasons i don’t want to see them executed today because they give off half-decent vibes and are capable of town-telling when they’re less tired
i demanded them to get some sleep early in the day so they should be refreshed ish come d2

1 Like

Possible post restriction

they seem different to their recent champs game where they were wolfing

maybe gira was right on spf

@Yawn we haven’t interacted with each other. why are you voting me?

@Artemis our only interaction was me townreading you for your miller claim and saying i dont townread ash4fun’s miller claim due to looking jokey and you correcting me that it’s not. why are you voting ,e?

@Creature we haven’t interacted with each other. why are you voting me?

@Jane i don’t recall us interacting with each other unless maybe i liked some of your posts calling me a wolf because i find that funny. why are you voting me?

@Stick we haven’t interacted with each other. why are you voting me?

1 Like

I mean what’s ur reasoning? Since if it’s low posting, it’s rand towards townie if I’m feeling generous. And I know since I as a wolf tried to push it in my last game lol

Plus what I remember from them, was fine

finally my page 1 snap read VOTE: brakuren

Either you or achro just based off him jumoi g around

@LittleLee

atp i’m just not voting bc there’s too much going on with the votes and my vote probably won’t matter anyway depending on the situation (though there’s currently a tie…). ya’ll can figure this out instead. ping me if you need me (probably won’t)

Why is that worthy of a vote?

Can you answer why manny is a wagon?

Nyahuh

It’s mostly that I think all of the other likely options are worse. Do you have an alternative you’d like to try to sell me on?

because i manifested it through wagonomics

VOTE: Achromatic

dracula

Legit d1 is a popularity contest on executions lmao

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOO Ari you’re here

This is wolf

1 Like