FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

i literally quoted her post explaining it!

both

ash is town imo

yes!
but she backed down, firinn said!

Fair enough.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Blood on the Clocktower

Players: 7-12
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: I’m aiming for under 2 hours, but realistically it’ll probably be more like 3.
Other Notes:

• The game will take place beginning 30 minutes after EoD, in the FAM4 Discord.
  • This game will take place over Discord voice chat. Please only join if you are okay with that.
  • Please only sign up if you can commit to playing the full game, even if it runs long.
  • Signups will close when full, or 30 minutes before EoD. First come, first serve.

How to play:

• You will be playing Blood on the Clocktower, storytold by Arete. The rules can be found here (though note that some aspects of the rules are only relevant to IRL play).
  • To the extent possible, please familiarize yourself with the rules if you will be playing. I am of course willing and able to answer any rules questions that come up during play, but I want the game to run smoothly and not take more than a couple hours.
  • You will be playing Trouble Brewing. The script (list of potential roles) can be found here.
  • Playercount has been capped at 12 due to Storyteller and time constraints.

How to Join:

• Type /I wish to join the BotC event, which will take place starting 30 minutes after EoD. I understand that it may take multiple hours. in the game thread and ping @FAMHost. If you simply type /in, this will not count. I want to be absolutely sure that you understand that this event will not be running right away, and might take a long time!

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

we should probably kill tutuu

ash isnt pm miller

ASH IS GODFATHER

Bad reason and the proof is every game I have ever played.

I confirm I have a passive which has no real purpose except being a PM cop miller

unless I want to use it as a more-likely-to-break notepad

/in

/I wish to join the BotC event, which will take place starting 30 minutes after EoD. I understand that it may take multiple hours @famhost

Ewwww botc

1 Like

ha

/in

in

/in

really? why? where would you go for this lunch?

/in @FAMHost

/I wish to join the BotC event, which will take place starting 30 minutes after EoD. I understand that it may take multiple hours. @FAMHost