FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

it’s sarcasm
wazza is fine and you’re overreacting

You can change your SUPERLIKE

in better news though the deli i like to get lunch from was open so i got a sandwich :)

Explain the haha read

I initially wolfread them because they seemed underwhelming/didn’t post as much as I expected them to do, but it was a pretty weak read and I kept asking for others’ opinion on them.

I’m tempted to go with the Stick train atm, so why not! Catbae is strangely convincing.

VOTE: Stick

Wouldn’t hurt to put a little bit of pressure on, see what comes of it.

insisting they want knowledge of wind’s peek is way fucking townier than just sadgedog hopping off when told

look more into the intention behind what people are saying rather than taking everything at face value

i’ve shared my opinion on bys a few times.i think this is her town meta

Anyway the more SUPERLIKE I get the more accurate my abil is so like please give me super likes

Ew who unvoted me, 8 was a cute number

What is the towntelling?
Because I agreed with Stick on that read

I’m going to shoot everybody speaking in rhyme dead. Badly

I really don’t think it is. I think the biggest towntell is being willing to cooperate and be selfless, and go with what benefits the entire group rather than what benefits you personally. Being willing to coordinate whatever is good for town is literally the biggest towntell, and straightforwardly refusing to even contemplate it is a 100% certain wolftell

:3

May no think of all the good times we’ve had!
Surely not a thought that makes one go mad!

2 Likes

loud incorrect buzzer

2 Likes

VOTE: stick

Yeah but I gave it to someone I townread who said they mechanically benefit from it.

I’m not gonna change it unless you also benefit from it

Im still curious what ash4fun’s wolf read on hehe is

No it’s like actually bad and upsetting to read for me. I can’t stop people from doing it but I can still get mad about it