FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Dont blindly kill into my wagon. Probably some well meaning town on there fs lol

I’m a bit confused why some lowposters are considered town, while I’m not? Like I wanna know how to convince you guys lol, or at least understand where I went wrong to do better next time.

(But feel free to shoot me, I’d hopefully die in one hit so you can shoot someone who actually is evil)

it is

tutuu is a good mafia player i dont think theyd just give up like this as wolf they literally engamed as a powerwolf recently

dont think achro should die here

i have found answers to neither of my questions but i iso’d achro and their last post was 2 hours ago and they had two votes and said they were going to sleep

achro wagon feels opportunistic as fuck WTAF is this

1 Like

why are you afraid to vote on tutuu exactly?

ok i kinda agree.

what do you think of this eod by tuutuu?¿

your wagon sucks on principle it’s cringe idc if you are actually red

[quote=“Frostwolf103, post:4924, topic:8609, full:true”]

He wasn’t even voting me for the mech when I was last in thread, wagon was totally different
So idfk

VOTE: spf

Hi

Feel like your wagon is mostly pure regardless of align tbh

has nothing to do with you low posting and everything to do with the content

2 Likes

VOTE: tutuu

Achro literally hasn’t been doing what he should be doing. I want to overturn this and kill him. Idk the current vc, can’t see that on mobile while doing this but honestly Achro as town leads this game he just hasn’t.

I haven’t sat down and read anything outside a bit of real time for over 15 hours, nor am I gunna even remember half the shit that happens

VOTE: spf

understandable i don’t think we’ve met.

1 Like

VOTE: Achro