science?

look into my eyes nuttie

are these the eyes of a wolf? :pleading_face:

what is nuto cooking lmfao

Chat crazynuto voted windrar opinions?

oh no powerwolfing go away

YES

Why are you…lol

i think its being made bc the assumptionis ash’s post on achro is so bad that it can only come from wolf analysing a town top wagon

uhh

1 Like

Achromatic’s approach to this game is to take it easy d1 to set up for later in the game, if achromatic were a villager he would be nonstop posting in this thread a large volume of opinions because achromatic believes he is the single greatest thing to ever happen to forum mafia since the advent of the internet. the fact that I have not found myself drowning in an endless sea of posts from achromatic about his reads and how this game should go makes me thing he has decided to take a more diplomatic approach to this game and is playing for long term survival.

I do not actually know how many posts achromatic has nor have I read his iso, I simply know that when I am scrolling through the thread he doesn’t seem to be here.

also his popin near the end here is somewhat scummy because it is limited in engagement, muted in its anger, and not really designed to do anything other than express what I believe is faked outrage. If he were town I believe there would be a much higher volume of posting.

I want to caveat this read by saying I have fairly limited engagement and familiarity with achromatic, I’ve read two games he’s played in and know of him from secondhand information, this is just my assessment of his personality type and how he would approach the game. If this wagon is wrong I confess I won’t feel any remorse because I somewhat dislike the person.

2 Likes

I knew that’s exactly what you’d all say.

Nuto get off

As much as I want to say that role is wolfy that it’s attached to

why are you preventing the role from activating?

Idk one of my wolfreads is top wagon

I hate how we got here but I do feel good about this flipping wolf

its technically alignment conversion, but not really since no one but the person with no wincon originally is changing alignment which is acceptable

1 Like