it is over

Legacy post:
tris *
silverking *
creature **
brad *
gocj ***
look at these with the most asterisks first

also zero way in fucking hell early achro wagon is pure town or wolf TEAR IT APART

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

VOTE: ash

im gay

19 Likes

site pls

11 Likes

Final Day 1 Votecount

tutuu (19): Achromatic, Yawn, Stick, katze, ash4fun, Hallia, Artemis, nutella, SirDerpsAlot, spf, Baudib1, WindwardAway, beancat, Ashlyn, SilverKeith, ChaosNinjaGaming, Atlas, Kiiruma
Achromatic (12): Ari, Marluxion, tutuu, Sadbi, Meuh, Gorta, tris, dyachei, BradLand, Cape90, an_gorta_slanktai, carbonated
WindwardAway (6): Daeron, Wazza, Apocryphal, Dum, Leafia, Jane
Manny (4): Hehehaha420blazing, CarrotyReaper, Frostwolf103, Memekingpizza
ash4fun (4): neil_the_eel, Porscha, Someone, Manny
ElizaThePsycho (2): Garfooled, Zone_Q11
spf (3): Millium, Jinrou, catbae
carbonated (2): Ash, Bionic
an_gorta_slanktai (2): Magnus, Luxy
BradLand (2): Kork, Jarek
Ash (2): benguinedparbecue, alexandra
crazynuto (2): ElizaThePsycho, May
Stick (1): Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): Ephemera
Artemis (1): Marluna
Leafia (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
gori (1): gori
Daeron (1): Amelia
Kelsier (1): Kelsier
Silviu200530 (1): Brakuren
catbae (1): pandora
Jinrou (1): Kanave

Not Voting (12): Italy, JakeTheWolfie, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Silviu200530, Zugzwang, Hazardwaste, bystander, Selkie, jail, Gocj, crazynuto, Ranta

If there are any errors with this votecount you have 5 minutes to PM the hosts!

8 Likes

tutuu has been eliminated! They were…

(This role is Sealed)

Text only

Night 1 has begun and will end in 24 hours at 2024-06-05T21:00:00Z

Actions are locked 2 hours before Night ends.

18 Likes

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sheep

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: All day. Submissions are due 3 hours before SoD, to give us time to score them.
Other Notes: All answers, including who submitted them, will be revealed shortly before SoD.

How to Join:

Submit your answer privately on the forum in a PM to @FAMhost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

Welcome to the SHEEP event!

What is SHEEP?

• You will see a list of ten questions.
  • Your goal is to come up with answers to the questions that other people will also choose. Your answers do NOT need to be correct. They JUST need to be answers that other players submit.
  • Sufficiently similar answers may be combined at host discretion. For example, we would typically count “FoL” and “Fortress of Lies” as the same answer.
  • Submit your guesses privately to the hosts by 3 hours before SoD.

Questions:

1. What alignment were you hoping to rand?
  2. Which user were you hoping to rand?
  3. Which living player is most likely to be Town this game?
  4. Which living player is most likely to be Mafia this game?
  5. Which event are you hoping to see tomorrow?
  6. Which player is most likely to die in ITAs tomorrow?
  7. Which Guild is the best?
  8. What’s your favorite Pokemon?
  9. Apart from FAM, which game that was hosted on FoL in the past year was your favorite?
  10. Which host is most likely to secretly be an alt of a banned user?

Formatting:

Please send your answers as an unnumbered list, with your first answer first. For example, if the questions were:

1. What is 1+1?
  2. What site is this?
  3. Rock, Paper, or Scissors?

You could send:

Two
FoL
Paper

1 Like

We will announce when we have processed all EoD/SoN actions. Please don’t message us until then if you are missing your action. Pwease be patient

2 Likes

All EoD/SoN actions have been processed. If you believe yours was forgotten please let us know.

Thanks for the patience y’all

385e953b2ebc8885d983776dc916b4a0

Cookies: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship F.O.L. Its four-mash mission: to explore strange new roles; to seek out new players and new communities; to boldly go where no one has gone before!

Captain’s Log, Stardate 06-04-2024:

It has been 24 hours since we received an urgent transmission about the presence of a mysterious organization known only as the “Mafia” aboard our ship. Little is known about this “Mafia,” but the crew has been on edge since the message, and our security officer has already broken up several altercations. I’ve ordered all stations on alert until the situation is resolved.

The situation has further been exacerbated by a failure in the replicators, resulting in several common foods, such as cookies, becoming highly scarce. The crew appears to have divided into three main factions for the procurement of cookies, and have planted unauthorized flags in several locations, including the bridge, the holodeck, and the transporter room. The provenance of the flags is thus far unknown, as no flags are recorded in our inventory.

The situation escalated this afternoon when tutuu was discovered to be a member of the Mafia. tutuu has been a well-regarded member of this ship for nearly twelve months, so this has been a shock to all of us. Several items of contraband were confiscated after a search of her bunk, including an illegal modified phaser.

Truest News Source with Tess Ardent Issue #5 6/5/2024

A34BD447-5310-49EE-85F9-73828D846A69
Due to issues with the space-time continuum, this issue has arrived a little late.

I want to give my whole congratulations to the Town, for their impenetrable fortress of lies. The Illuminati, however, still remains a threat. GO GET THEM!

In other news, here’s an exclusive interview with Tutuu, the recently deceased mafia member. We cast Speak With Dead to speak with them.

Interview With Tutuu

Tess Ardent: Good evening tutuu, how are you doing?
Tutuu’s corpse: Dead… whispers to a host in the background do I have to answer their questions?
Arete: Yes.
Tess Ardent: So, tell me, what exactly is it like being a member of the mafia?
tutuu’s corpse: uh, well :flushed:… Sometimes I have to kill people. I fucking hate notifications too. Pieces of shit. I want to kill them all.
Tess Ardent: I heard rumors that you were being pushed by members of the Town. Can you confirm whether or not this is the case?
Tutuu: :flushed: :flushed: Yes, but not all of them were Town.
Tess Ardent: Let me ask a different question then. Do the names WindwardAway, or Ashlyn , or Wazza ring a bell to you?
Tutuu: Wazza didn’t even vote m-
Tess Ardent: Well, that’s quite alright tutuu. We are out of questions anyway for this interview. I hope you enjoy the afterlife.

Night actions are now locked and being processed. Feedback will go out soon and a new thread will be created for d2.

In the meantime, please vote in your role PMs on whether or not you would like to keep links in the votecounts! (Links have been pinging players whenever an auto-VC is posted)

SHEEP reveal is probably being delayed until after SoD to accommodate hosting constraints. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Please use the new thread for Day 2: