FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

wazza stays on wind because they are a badass not because they are some kind of gay icon

3 Likes

… is this
something that has to be said?
I’m town
like. duh!

I don’t care about your history. You can vote for any of the people who are widely wolfread. But the most useful thing you can do is to get OFF the wind wagon so we can actually coordinate the peek being received by someone who is trusted enough that anyone cares when it’s shared

I think we should flashwagon Eliza, it would be funny

Nah

(I meant that you are only one, it was not intended toward your relationship, I am sorry, if it wasn’t clear.)

1 Like

me when not getting pushed for once is apparently a reason to push me (???)

1 Like

firinn being villagery again i see

Wazza is vastly overestimating how much wolves will want to kill the windvoters and idk if it’s AI

1 Like

yeah no i was joking

hi guys

true

1 Like

that wasn’t me saying wolves would kill me
that was me saying town would kill me

Last I checked, WindwardAway said that all 6 of the people on their wagon were too wolfy to be trusted, and I agree that none of them are the consensus townreads, and yesterday night there was a strong push (from multiple people not just me) for the people on this wagon to be consensus townreads to get the benefit from the mechanic

2 Likes

IDK what’s even happening

VOTE: Stick

Yes if you’re town I would expect more people to push you esp when you’re not an easy read and people misread you a lot.

That’s even more confusing ngl

Booo

:sheep:VOTE: Stick

1 Like