FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

i guess i should actually read the stick iso i dont feel that wagon has much basis

if anything I’d expect that because wolves think I’m an easy mislynch?
:wowee:

praise be!

@catbae where did you go :pleading_face:

spf is down

haven’t ready much of anything from stick so i’ma try and find a post of theirs and iso

Yeah, I very likely would say this as a mafia or neutral too.

It’s funny

town even**

Nya

this is so unrelated but my eye appointment is soon

i will finally be getting glasses again soon after 60 bajillion years of having to hold my phone/pc directly in front of my face

we are :up:

1 Like

Smh Sadbi lied I can’t change it

also this is a very good way to set a trap btw

yapper yapper yapping

that’s genuinely all you’re doing.

You have no issues with anyone else in the wagon, not even ash who definitely shouldn’t be on the wagon, yet the issue is with me for absolutely no reason.

And don’t use the thread excuse with me, ash literally returned to the thread earlier and you didn’t care, you don’t have a problem with the peek, you have a problem with me. Get over yourself.

If you want to contribute something useful, I recommend you focus your tunnel elsewhere instead of on me, because at the moment, despite me saying I’ll contribute nothing, you’re contributing on the same level as me Einstein.

eyeroll
okay. i want this to be doused in gasoline and lit on fire. in a non-arsonistic way.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m going to be able to read people super well because I’m pretty new to this forum and I don’t know any of you, your wolfranges, etc. I’m mainly just trying to coordinate stuff, handle summaries, and point out people who are literally openwolfing or blatantly lying/wrong (katze, wazza, brakuren)

I have a couple other soft reads but only on people who have said a lot, like I think May is wolfy

Okay and it’s a mash? Lol there are plenty of town that could randomly go there at some point, and I doubt wolves are gunna be like, “haha let’s vote Eliza cause it’s ez”

1 Like

to be “optimal” moderate to lightly town members should vote windward as to not make them better targets than an informed consensus townread

however the wolves are not going to waste their kill power on all of the windward voters because that is very silly and putting much more thought into the wagoners is not worth it

i am surprised it got traction.

I know catbae agreed with me earlier but the rest?

Yes so that’s why I find it odd you aren’t being pushed at all this day one.

Game state is weird.

Thats kinky