FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Yeah ik but why spf

if you just drop it and ignore them the entire thread can move on
you dont need the last word
if you’re not going to move your vote that’s fine but you’re not going to change their mind

1 Like

tru tru

i think maybe you are both town

ok, this is openwolfing so I shouldn’t respond, but again I have an equal issue with everyone in the wagon. every single one of you needs to unvote. I replied to you because you mentioned the wagon in the thread. Ash hasn’t said anything about the wagon. You’re being incredibly needlessly hostile and argumentative about something that could be handled in a democratic/consensus way.

See, and you’ve just proven my point

You actively can’t get over the fact that I made a mistake and confused you with somebody else when I literally don’t know who tf you are.

Really dumb tinfoil: w!Windward’s role gets information about people that vote on them if 6 or fewer people vote for them, so they’re having one mafia member vote so they can claim to have gotten them as town.
Iirc, Windward claimed that one of those six is randomly chosen to get their alignment.

from a glance sticks iso looks villagery to me

she has a good wolfrange but i dont see the reasoning

My point is

Eliza is usually D1 wagon material in mashes.

She hasn’t been pushed.

It’s weird.
I want to know why.

1 Like

we are not removing consensus townreads’ strongest tool in thread so they can get a 1/6 chance at getting a peek which could be framed in any case
in addition, if someone that isn’t a consensus townread gets it and claims it, it provides information on their slot as well as wind which is more important than getting info on an already consensus town

drop it then

go on, don’t be shy

Not planning on changing their mind, proving a point that they ain’t doing as much as they think they are.

I think this is a lazy way to handle Eliza
/Shrug

5 Likes

this isnt openwolfing wazza is just wazzaing

i’m begging and pleading stop getting caught up in the windward weeds

>Katze
>openwolfing/lying

That’s just how they be normally

(Katze could be a wolf, but that’s such a read of all time)

I just explained why I think

he’ll read this and then say “I don’t know meta so I don’t care”

it’s not really that weird with this many people in thread
law of large numbers

I’m aware

I’m not pushing you.

I’m just figuring out game state.

I’m trying to identify lhf town and see how game state threats them.

1 Like