FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

red? yeah I’m a communist, what about it?

2 Likes

Also game state is normally posted by finrir

You know what

You ain’t consensus town either.

So I’ll ask you, why should we listen to you?
Furthermore, who do you think should be on the Wind wagon considering you’re so passionate about it.

Genuinely I feel like your heavy focus on the players who should be on the Wind wagon is just giving me Overwatch FM vibes atm, you’re so adamant on it.

(/j)

I’m aware.

I want to figure out why

VOTE: Gocj

Based

no but /srs sadbi’s whole thing around me is genuinely pretty wolfy

Lol, I think the point is probably nothing, there are way to many variables right now

1 Like

this is a valid argument and I think it’s fine to try and put people on the wagon who are consensus towny but not like the loud towncore. Like I don’t think a single person has wolfread carrotyreaper and only one or two of us have said we have a townread, that’s possibly a good kinda person to be on the windwagon because then we’re forcing the mafia to choose between taking out people who are hard hard consensus townread vs. the quieter probablytown

Didnt an eliza wagon happened earlier

1 Like

honestly youre gonna get about 20 different answers
just start realtiming and read the people you interact with until you scumread one of them and then park a vote and then try to be normal for the rest of the day (4.5 hours)

their recent posts where they’re talking about their role being useless is >>>rand v

1 Like

my sandwich is ten minutes away i am so excited

1 Like

Gocj probably a wolf, but I’m not going to vote there because it’s funnier to deny them votes

Sabi is prolly town so hitting voting there will help your wolf wincon.

FUCK

probably lmao

normal? me? impossible

I fucking give up.

I’m trying to sort out the lhf and how thread is treating them

Instead I’m being misunderstood.

There’s a reason and logic to my madness.

LHF town dying costs town mashes.

If we sort out lhf, we win.

1 Like