I’ve said why

they’ve posted more since but nothing to really make me feel like i was wrong

why do i get the feeling Im being sheeped

Source: pinky promise

because she’s not out yet

gocj’s “based” responses are awkward in a wolfy way

I don’t there are any actually reads we can get from the guild rands

I am sheeping may

@firinn I will stick my thoughts in here, which is that in the general case, wolves don’t actually tend to be the bulk of people resisting coordination in a mash. Wolves can deal with early coordination so long as they just… become the consensus town themselves, which is not that difficult with a good knowledge of what people tend to townread. I’m bad at the game and I’ve still managed it before. If they know resisting coordination will get them wolfread to hell and back, there’s no reason to do so.

Villagers are the ones with real thoughts and convictions and willingness to fight back against something they just don’t want to do. Wolves can, of course, use this as cover to resist themselves, but it means that not following a plan isn’t nearly as tantamount to openwolfing as you make it out to be.

The game is not that easy. The wolves aren’t the list of people who are annoying. It’s a social-focused game first here, it’s not Blood on the Clocktower. The wolves are way more likely to be the people trying hard not to be annoying

3 Likes

yes

no clue what big means but i changed my vote i dont like both of the uh wagons

sure thing glock-j

Because I’m losing notifswof people responding to me.

I’m asking from her pov why are people treating her differently and if she feels anything is odd about ti

I am gonna steal your kneecaps

gori and goci and different people apparently.

I read crazynuto’s ISO and he is pretty null so far, if stick is V his vote is maybe wolfy but he is a player archetype I would expect to be sheepy as either alignment so I don’t think it is a wolf tell. He is null but I wouldn’t want him killed for a while because I think he can be villagey if V. His is like the only vote on stick I’d have reservations on.

2 Likes

True

I will be getting her once she does come out

Hopefully her light cone as well, but that is simply a dream.

glock j is crazy lmfao

Gocj is sheeping me and I felt bad making them self vote (and also if that self vote gets removed by EoD it causes wagons to be messy) so I’m moving to another wagon

please do i have old lady kneecaps and i’m only 20 ;-;