FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I thought he was wolfy + wanted to get a reaction from him

I didn’t mind Brad’s other “issues”

I can’t remember, is this a flip on death game?

yeah

1 Like

I did one multi on Boothill because I am gambler, but that’s all
(I had saved a bit prior to and during the Robin and Topaz banners, but my desire for Topaz made me spend a lot of what I had on her. I got e1 Bronya for my sins)

1 Like

Ive been asking for ages

I think so.

gori, apparently:

Here’s hoping it is :+1:

Absolutely not

They’re just not the same

1 Like

I also like attention

one second to. do things

@firinn did you include wavelength in the post

May reads very villagery to me. I may be biased (no pun intended) because last year they had a very bad wolfgame but his thoughts feel pretty free flowing to me this game.

nuto is definitely in the weird null territory but from experience he can be that way as a villager and I think a wolf in his spot might show a little more caution. Gocj just reads like classic LHF villager to me. I have a weak townlean on Kelsier but I don’t remember why.

im kind of getting worried about nutella but it’s probably been years since we’ve played together

i would have gone for both boothill and firefly but i pulled bailu on robin’s banner :face_holding_back_tears:

For what it’s worth I think Eliza’s vote on you is wolfy

yeah i feel comfy enough to put sadbi as town for now

now byebye

Jikess, i am going for firefly ngl FuA is not for me

@Zugzwang Honestly part of me wants to townread carbonated and IDK why? I believe I’ve met them before and their general demeanor just feels consistent with what I’ve seen. Asking the right questions about what happened while they were gone. But I can’t find anything to put my finger on to substantiate this townread and I can still see them being a wolf

1 Like

Whats lfh

who is crystal