who is crystal

i want to veto the gocj push just like
on vibes

they seem pure to me

and i think the guarantee on her is worth more than having boothill
especially cuz i can guarantee her lc too
so i can run a break team with harmony mc, gallagher, asta and firefly
alongside my current goat team with aventurine acheron pela and silver wolf

Should I vote nutella for shits and giggles?

Low hanging fruit.
(People you can easily mislynch)

I want to pull Firefly, but I desperately need Jade for Pure Fiction, and I only have 90 pulls saved at the moment. I do have pity, though, so if 2.3 gives enough Jades, I can just ball and hope for the best (which isn’t saying much given that I’ve lost every single 50/50 since the Ruan Mei banner).

i need a new funny wagon to be on my vote is now for sale

Actually thats so me fr

zugzwang
the one that dragged me into playing fam

Hallia is gonna wolfread me if I do lol

I thought we went over this already

That is literally never going to happen

RNG it.

IDK I’m taking this with a heavy grain of salt because I was already wolfreading you.

I don’t know forum mafia very well, but something I definitely do when I’m wolfing around newer BOTC players is give them 100% correct mechanical information but extremely misleading strategy advice. Your “I’m bad at the game” is not helping with this read lol

Declaring that people either follow the plan or they’re openwolfing is IMO good for town either way. Either the plan works well, wolves resist it, and we shoot the wolves for resisting, and we win. Or the plan is shit, we shoot the resistance and they flip town, and now we know which people are deepwolfing because the townconsensus people making badplans are deepwolves.

I’m not a social player. I’m a pure mechanical player at my best. I’m gonna bring that playstyle here because that’s what I have to offer.

can i introduce you to our lady and savior herta for pure fiction

is stick being wagoned purely for lack of posts or is there a better reason behind it

ive already responded to a fair amount of pressure and moved on so it wont do much good probably

low hanging fruit

as in a player whofrequently gets voted out of games, usually due to playstyle issues (by your own self-description you fit this archetype given you say you get D1’ed all the time, I’m not trying to be demeaning to you)

that is not that funny

yues thats me rn