FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

added ty

1 Like

surprisingly not

she’s saying the vote came at an opportunistic time and place in the thread

she didnt feel like the vote was a real belief of gocj’s not that they didnt like brad so vote them

What have we settled on BradLand? I don’t feel he’s cleared yet

Gocj is just town

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

FAM4 Player Trivia

Players: Up to 12
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: Bring a fun fact about yourself!

How to Play:

• All participants will submit a fun fact about themselves. (Facts must be true. They need not actually be fun.)
  • Then, all the fun facts will be revealed.
  • All players will privately guess which fun fact is associated with which person.
  • The correct answers will be revealed at the end. Don’t submit anything you don’t want other people to know.
  • The player with the best score is the winner. Additionally, anyone who submitted a fact that no one else guessed will receive a small prize.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the game thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Is Artemis an alt?

im starting to think this is fine yeah

/in @FAMHost

i saw gocj leaving the scene of a crime the other day in a 1999 lincoln navigator

They’re still villagers. They’re still on your side. If you kill everybody that’s stubborn and dumb to “teach them a lesson”, not caring about their alignment, you will lose. And you can blame them for your loss all you want, but it will be your fault as well as theirs. You can only control your own behaviour.

Mind you i dont remember ever voting brad since im sheeping may

/in @famhost

/In @FAMHost

Nah, wolf (but don’t vote)

Not sure? I’ve seen him try harder as town but he’s kinda just there imo. I’ve read him but can’t really remember a lot of what he has said if I think about it

1 Like

She’s mistyx / starletico

1 Like

/in @FAMHost

1 Like

of “mistyx”

Does that mean in this specific thread, or in all threads overall? Like is it every 7000 posts, or the first 7000 posts in a day.