FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

good point willowlight

1 Like

I didn’t like jail’s earlier posts in the day, and I said so yesterday. I asked if anyone else thought he could be wolfing.

I was the first!

What now?

The way she interacted with me today and SPF yesterday is fairly confidently town indicative for her. The way she acts entitled to certain information/reads is something I think usually comes from a villager, especially considering her personality.

Why are you screaming? My ears hurt

Was watching a Columbo episode, missed SoD haha

Honestly I would like to apologize for how heated I got yesterday. Been having a rough couple of days, and I didn’t realize how much it was affecting me. I did make a mistake there, and I don’t mind being shot if it clears the air, so let me post what I learned last night.

I can learn if those I Super Like die, and by what game mechanic manner killed them. I happened to superlike catbae yesterday (at the start of day they did that “Superlike this if you’re gay” post and I couldn’t help myself. FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1 - #28 by catbae

So I learned that they were killed due to the SuperLikes on them. Which implies that mafia have an additional SuperLike-based killing role? Unless Tutuu’s can happen even when dead.

I also get one word from the role’s description from those who Super Like my posts, but I’m not allowed to implicitly ask for Super Likes. (For instance, catbae’s Normie Cryptid desc.)

I was trying to game superlikes but being funny is hard??? But now that I’ve mentioned it, it’ll probably fail to work. I’m expecting to die anyway, so it doesn’t matter a ton o7

I think katze, Windward, and Zug are likely town due to how relatively chill they’ve been? Especially windward being voted up yesterday, didn’t make much of a fuss.

I’ll be hopping in and out of this chat, going out to dinner soon, so if I’m shot dead before this I wish you all the best of luck!

3 Likes

is alexandra actually like claming lovers with manny or is it just joaks

I wasn’t there to make that decision :person_shrugging:

I’ll integrate that

No. I still think Achro is though

Uhm it’s willowlight7

thats a post replying to achro with his vote on her

thanks for the finding

He. He’s wisp. I dated him.

…damnit

1 Like

Ok now what

i agree but i will defend

jail we are here for u …

2 Likes

might be a mafia backup tbh?

2 Likes

Okay. Can’t promise I won’t shoot anyways

why are you so attentive to roles?

i didn’t for one second think that’s what they were doing

All I know at the time, you put me at front of you.

@Kiiruma