FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

No I’m packing my comp up and heading home I’ll have it in like an hour

it does require to say the guild’s name, presuming they have that knowledge in the chat somewhere.

Meta and tone and vibes.

bit hard to tell when i’m running around trying to pay super attention

Creature is prob town and dying but his arguments here seem pro-wolf tbh. Discredit Hallia, saying town is difectionless without Catbae, who did nothing to make the tutuu wagon happen.

1 Like

how about this
sadbi goes from this

to this

then 5 requests to vote me back to back
followed by

which they bring no evidence to back up and as far as i’m aware i’ve only ever played one, maybe two wolf games with them
and this was also debunked as i’ve only wolfed in one FAM containing them
and they have still failed to bring proper reasoning

this playstyle i recognize perfectly because it’s ripped straight from w!marissa where they just make whatever excuse they can cook up and try to push the execution by spamming nothing but “he’s wolf” and praying nobody actually asks why

1 Like

i mean at least if i am correct on italy sadbi is probably lock v

This being “make a list of the PoE, take two players off of it, and then ping your top townread to have them do the same thing”. You pass the list around and get a list of people nobody really townreads/is willing to defend, and if somebody’s taken off and later flips wolf you know exactly who did it

1 Like

I think Tutuu’s flip might be a good look for Daeron, given that they were the one that was arguing it was odd how many likes Catbae got.

1 Like

no rush. just wanted to look through it for potential shots.

you are 50/50 between finding the wolves I villa read and pushing on my villas normally :D

1 Like

why didnt you just do this to begin with instead of going insane cooky crazy mode

I’d go for a katze/yawn/hallia town core for itas here I thin

1 Like

@katze will u be up on ita 1?

Hmmm, okay. I’ll trust you for now.

who the fuck is yawn

Kk I’m probably still sticking with my mech info and read on Artemis, sorry, but I’ll keep that in mind closer to EOD if nothing else comes up

thats a peculiar thing to point out, though

1 Like

Oh wait yeah that is interesting

or in tldr
their argument is blatantly artificial and bad faith
VOTE: Sadbi

the homework will take me no time, but tbh I just feel like sleeping right now

1 Like