FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

can a TOWN member of the TOWN please tell me what is going on rn

ok baudib is town cool

Yet everyone that knows me including dead town spf and catbae had me locked town

1 Like

italy cftwr?

words

Also can guarantee I won’t die to poison

1 Like

i wouldn’t expect anyone to see it as anything but off
its possible they wanted cred, but if they’re infinitely more observant then I am i can’t particularly tell

Does anybody have a decent PoE list that we could use for a basis of this? Even if we don’t use it to make the actual shotlist I think it’s a good exercise

you’re blatantly confirmation biased regardless of his alignment stop being annoying

1 Like

It reads to me as daeron likely tmi-ing that to get town cred and them trying to rescue it

Double-edged sword.
I dislike it.

@Millium You don’t know how to read me, you are mad at me because I am not doing what you want and you are acting like this makes me a wolf.

You are wrong, and you are going to blame me for this when you find out, and you will be in the wrong to do so.

1 Like

what is this gibberish

1 Like

sadbi spam italy wolf
sadbi no explain why italy wolf
sadbi act like evil marshal spamming someone wolf to bloat thread and encourage sheep

1 Like

I would vote for the shotslist to be made by

katze/zone/may/(Jane?)

Going to head out for now. Need to walk my pet venus fly trap. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Ya I’m just assuming u are town, nothing has particularly struck me as baid faith from you, u just seem to be pushing what u think is wolfy

Yet why aren’t you lecturing him???

this is just a more convoluted way to try and get cred

perhaps you are town.