FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

that’s my whole thing about you. you went and looked for my post on 2 slots you probably didn’t even know were in the game, and you called me a villager for it when at least 3 other people have called me wolf for, one of which is a flipped villa. and you didn’t even push any of them

/shrug

It’s the shotlist that would make me the happiest I’m not saying it’s good

Yeah so I haven’t done any voting or questioning at Day 1, whats the big deal? If you cant pursue them then why would I bother?

wait actually first

@thread is baub town or scum

1 Like

Those are absolutely terrible windows

I’m technically available for the morning one though

But goddamn

1 Like

oh so you think carbo is a wolf after all?

FINE GO SHOOT ME AND VOTE TOWN PROTECTION OUT GN

IM SORRY I SHALL REPENT APO

am i allowed to reply to you or oes that count as an interaction?

I’d call this a needless town slip, but last year the entire Mafia forgot how to double-kill or something so whatever.

1 Like

Lol

Wtf no
Only good shot there is Italy

2 Likes

It’s still a lean - I don’t have much to go on - but they’ve been fairly conservative with their posting, and it aligns with the wolfgame that I have on record for them.

Outing me as a member of the joycat nomads smh

(Lmao though)

cuz you’re the one that was agreeing with it, and you’re also villa reading me for it

seems really important to go after them. or maybe not and you owned my soul off like 3 posts when 4 other people wolf read me for them? who knows

Can we ITA this slot, seriously why?

May and Hazard should have access to that game if they want to double-check me on that.

I’m ahhhh

I need a breather

1 Like

Given how I claimed I find it wild to have me on a shot list

I agree Italy is the only decent shot in that list @Meuh

thats public info!!