FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Nya

gg tbh owo

it’s only half meant owo

My pronouns are she/her, thank you.

oh, you’re here.
good.
carbonated, how much fm experience do you have?

I mean there will be a lot of deaths, so, but like the way they went about claiming doesn’t really feel wolfy to me, nor any of their posts, and as they said, two strong dead players liked them, and there is 0 reason to believe it was done maliciously

HI EVERYONE, welcome to my COOL VIDEOGAME EXERCISE FOR FUN. Participation is MANDATORY (if you are tagged). This isn’t actually intended to make a shotlist immediately because this game is fuckin massive and it’ll probably take too long, but I want to use it to narrow down the people nobody is really willing to defend, which I think is a valuable .

How this game works: I have here a list of katze’s PoE, minus the people who are poisoned, because katze made a ~full readlist and nobody appears to be super mad at katze right now. Literally everybody that katze did not list as some degree of townread. It’s fine, whatever.

I am going to take my top 3 townreads of this list off of it, say who I removed, and then ping my top townread (at least, of the ones currently potsing) to do the same. They will then ping their top townread to continue the chain. It’s allowed but not encouraged to repeat back on people.

With… uh… 12 passes of this list, we’ll have a PoE of 10 people who Aren’t Townread, which I think is often the list of people more valuable to focus on than those who have drawn attention as “actively wolfy”. Damn this game is big. Well whatever I’m not doing 4 at once that’s too many. Rule of 3.

I am removing Magnus (Magnus gaming), Ashlyn (realistic progression having not played mafia in a while is hard), and Garfooled (felt towny). I’m tagging @Atlas to continue this game.

The list
  1. Achromatic
  2. alexandra
  3. Amelia
  4. an_gorta_slanktai
  5. Ari
  6. Artemis
  7. Ash
  8. benguinedparbecue
  9. Bionic
  10. BradLand
  11. bystander
  12. Cape90
  13. carbonated
  14. ChaosNinjaGaming
  15. Daeron
  16. Dum
  17. ElizaThePsycho
  18. Frostwolf103
  19. gori
  20. Gorta
  21. Hazardwaste
  22. Hehehaha420blazing
  23. Hippopablompoyeetus
  24. Italy
  25. jail
  26. JakeTheWolfie
  27. Jarek
  28. Jinrou
  29. Kanave
  30. Kelsier
  31. Kork
  32. LittleLee
  33. Lucid_Daydream
  34. Luxy
  35. Memekingpizza
  36. neil_the_eel
  37. pandora
  38. Porscha
  39. SilverKeith
  40. SirDerpsAlot
  41. Someone
  42. tris
  43. Wazza
  44. Zugzwang
3 Likes

is shifting guilds important or anything owo

if so i could use it owo

if not it’s not a big deal owo

wolves are unlikely to push achro like that all of d1 in the first place.

(I think sabi might do it as as wolf but is a villager anyway)

i think maybe you don’t know my meta after all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also sus Lucid, nowhere near as towny as last mash I saw them in

im the sheeperrrr

i think what wolf reads i did have yesterday i ended up rescinding like ash4 is now town to me etc
lack of familiarity with a lot of these players means stuff sluices off of my brain which i think is exactly the expected outcome in a mash

meh i totally would owo

I disagree fairly strongly on this, can you elaborate?

Zero!

U are wrong, if Achro is a wolf, he wouldn’t care, and probably wants it, since his win con is not to end game

people like to read into every thing i say assuming that a villa should care and have a well thought out detail of events happening / totality of progressions or posting and pin me to the wall with it when i dont care

that’s what i mean

IDK tbh haven’t really understood anything on Guilds.

Dw mera I have Sabi in Poe too owo

Hi im missing

The Leader of The AGENDA has selected the following propaganda to be shared publicly:

7 Likes