FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

actually a wolfy reply guis owo

1 Like

Probably Town imo

Millium is v 99%. Read does not expire unless there’s mech
Atlas probably V but ugh the tutuu spew. D2 pass

1 Like

if tutuus role needed people to superlike somone loads for mafia to use kpn cant we ask everyone who they superliked d1 and see if any conflicts cuz surely mafia would have coordinates to get someone to be liked enough and itll be super obvious if like 6 ppl liked someone for no apparent reason

It definitely fucks with a person

(I misread it sometimes myself)

okay here’s my take
i think may is towny because he’s orange. i used my night action on xem last night and xe didnt kill anyone.
i think “wolfy pop in” is not a thought that wolves have. so ephemera is fine
i think doing a posting gimmick is the opposite of what wolves want to do so brakuren is annoying but not wolfy
otherwise i still activeky refuse to read thread. it’s so fast. kill more people and i’ll play the game more hopefully

3 Likes

Ok

You dont know me, so jokes on you

Mera 2
May 1
Wisp 8
Crazy 5
Atlas 8
Daeron 9

5 = i havent read anything from them so coinflip

10 being always town
0 being always wolf

1 Like

ur town owo

is this a consensus read or anti-consensus because if it’s not the latter we ball owo

@Artemis Gar has a natural wolfy spirit but I feel like the posting here is consistent with previous towngames I’ve seen and I feel like Gar tends to go more formalstyle posts that nonverbally scream “PLEASE PLEASE TOWNREAD ME” and less “shoot me I’ll flip town IDC” posts as a wolf

This was Gar as second-to-top wagon D1 (wolfbuddy was first) in Splatfest Revenge, Gar was posting more standardstyle before this but started doing capitalisation and Proper Soundingness when suspected

Summary
1 Like

lol owo

Classic frostwolf :joy_cat:

Hi welcome back from the alternative universe you clearly hail from

2 Likes

You’d be surprised with regards to wolves faking post restrictions

It’s prob a fake town flip

You’re overthinking, noted.

serious face: this is the wolfiest post i’ve seen in thread

you can tell i’m being serious because there’s no owo owo

1 Like

VOTE: frostwolf

for example i can claim mine and dont think anykne liked same person i did, thus i am locktown